"Citizenship Through Marriage"... Immigration Legal Expert Brad Bernstein

New York Immigration legal expert Brad Bernstein discusses naturalized citizenship through marriage. 

As a US citizen, you can bring your fiance(e) to the US to get married. For that, you would need to file an I-129F petition with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS - formerly INS) for your fiance(e). To be eligible for this petition, you and your fiance(e) must both be single and be willing and able to marry. Also, you and your fiance(e) must have met in person at least once in the two years before you file the petition. This requirement can be waived if such a meeting would violate established customs or cause extreme hardship.

Visit his website

Scott Drake and Brad discuss immigration reform (video below)

Posted on March 22, 2010 .